Ring Size Guide
Find your perfect fit
We want your ring, and jewelry in general, to fit comfortably. While your ring should be snug enough to stay on your fingers, they should never be loose enough to risk falling off.
If you are not sure about your ring size, we suggest you measure it before making your order.
You can contact us at email@example.com or call us toll free at 888-999-9813 for a complimentary ring sizer.
When measuring your finger, you should remember:
- Your finger size can change depending on the time of day and the weather.
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times to eliminate an erroneous reading.
- Do not use a string or paper since these kinds of materials can stretch or twist, allowing for an inaccurate measurement.
- Common ring sizes for women are normally from size 3 to 9. The most commonly purchased women’s ring sizes are from size 5.5 to 7.5, size 6.5 being the most popular ring size.
- Please note that some of rings cannot be resized due to their design.