LIFETIME WARRANTY PLANS
At Ydiamonds, not only are we determined to offer our customers the best quality and craftsmanship in all of our jewelry, but more importantly, we are devoted to sustaining our jewelry’s original brilliance forever.
Our lifetime warranty maintains that we will ensure that your jewelry is free from any manufacturing defects.
- If you believe your item has a manufacturing defect, you may return it to us for inspection. If we determine your merchandise is damaged due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair the merchandise. If after evaluation, we feel repair will not suffice, we will replace the item for you.
- If we determine that the damage to the jewelry is not caused by a manufacturing defect, we will then contact you with possible repair services that are available through the website, and the costs for such repairs.
Cleaning and inspecting services from YDiamonds
- As with all jewelry, cleaning and inspection should be done every 12-24 months, or sooner if it undergoes any possible trauma or damage. Cleaning for both aesthetic as well as safety purposes is necessary, as well as inspection, since in such a case for example as a loose stone or broken setting, one can easily avoid any more significant damage.
- At YDiamonds, we offer free cleaning and inspection every year to all of our customers. You would just need to pay for the shipping for the item to us, and after thorough cleaning and inspection, we would ship it back to you, free of any further return shipping charges.
- In order to ship us your ring for cleaning and inspection, customers in the United States can purchase a fully insured shipping label for $30. Our customers from outside the United States are subject to a return shipping cost depending on their country’s rates. We will ship the jewelry item back free of charge.
Exclusions from our Lifetime Warranty
- Any kind of maintenance, resizing, repair, or other service done by any person or company other YDiamonds will not be eligible for the Lifetime Warranty.
- With all fine jewelry, especially with rings and bracelets due to constant use of hands in the day to day, normal wear and tear may and most probably will occur. In these cases, where jewelry has been affected by the owner’s own daily activities, we cannot provide a warranty.
- We cannot provide any warranty against theft, product loss, loss of stones, or any damage due to normal wear.
- Again, in order to maintain the jewelry in a more timely manner, we highly recommend inspections and cleanings at least once a year, since any damage or loss resulting from a lack of will not be covered by our warranty.
Other examples of possible jewelry issues that we will not consider as manufacturing defects are:
- Change in color due to any exposure to chemicals, make-up, swimming pools, hot tubs, bathing, or interaction with extreme temperatures for periods of time.
- In general, with all jewelry, prongs and precious metals will wear through time, and may require some sort of restoration eventually for maintenance, which can be done at cost.
- Any issues with the prongs being bent, caught onto something, or worn out over time, which would allow stones to fall out.
- Any lost diamond or gem that has fallen due to any chipping or breaking through regular daily wear and tear.